Home Education 2023 PLE Results Set for Public Reveal After Ministerial Briefing Today

2023 PLE Results Set for Public Reveal After Ministerial Briefing Today

10
0
PLE Results Out 2023 2024
PLE Results Out 2023 2024




Share this News

The Uganda National Examinations Board (UNEB) has officially confirmed the imminent release of the Primary Leaving Examinations (PLE) results for 2023. This significant decision follows the successful arrangement of an appointment to brief the First Lady, Janet Museveni, who concurrently holds the position of Minister of Education and Sports.

A spokesperson for UNEB, representing senior officials, disclosed that the eagerly awaited PLE results for the year 2023 will be unveiled on Thursday, January 25, 2024, at 11:00 am. The release event is scheduled to take place at State House Nakasero.






Other News:   Uganda's Education Sector Grapples with Teacher Absenteeism and Corruption

In preparation for this crucial moment, education authorities summoned for the briefing on the 2023 PLE results have been instructed to undergo a mandatory COVID-19 test. The testing is set to occur on Tuesday, 23rd January 2024, at Mulago Platinum Centre, running from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.

Before the public disclosure of results, UNEB is tasked with briefing the Minister of Education, Janet Museveni, on the learners’ performance. Jennifer Kalule, the UNEB Spokesperson, informed reporters earlier this week that the examinations body had officially written to Minister Janet Museveni, seeking an appointment for a preliminary briefing.



Other News:   England 2-0 Germany: Kane off the mark as Sterling strikes again

Following the release of the results, the subsequent phase involves initiating the selection exercise.




Key Statistics from the 2023 PLE Examination:



  • A notable 749,347 candidates participated in the PLE examination for the year 2023.
  • The gender distribution reveals a balanced participation, with females accounting for 52% and males for 48%.
  • The examinations were conducted across 14,442 PLE examination centers, emphasizing the widespread reach of primary education. Of these, 79% were UPE (Universal Primary Education) centers, while the remaining 21% represented non-UPE schools, showcasing a diverse range of educational institutions involved in the examination process.